Receive Compensation for Truck Accident Injuries in Miami
As a South Florida accident attorney, Demian Goldstraj has seen his fair share of truck accidents and has firsthand knowledge of how devastating they can be. If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your damages.
Truck Accidents in South Florida
The trucking industry is very heavily regulated, which can mean long, drawn-out lawsuits for victims trying to receive reparation. Accidents involving trucking companies are complex and require knowledge of complicated laws. At DRG Law Firm, we want to help you get the compensation you deserve based on your injuries and damages!
Factors That May Cause Truck Accidents
A number of factors have been reported as the cause of truck accidents. In fact, a recent survey showed that 20% of truckers have admitted to falling asleep at the wheel at least once over the course of three months. Driver exhaustion is among one of the highest contributing factors to truck-related accidents.
Other factors that may cause truck accidents include:
- Driver negligence, including careless driving, overextended hours, or speeding.
- Intoxication if the driver was under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Negligent maintenance of the truck or trailer, if the responsible party failed to keep the truck in good working order and this ultimately caused the accident and injury.
- An overloaded or incorrectly loaded truck can lead to accident or injury if the person(s) responsible failed to properly load the truck.
- Unreasonable delivery schedule, which is a common cause of driver fatigue.
Seek Knowledgeable Help Today!
Don’t let the trucker or trucking company avoid paying you the full compensation you are owed! Contact DRG Law Firm for a free injury claim evaluation at 1-888-413-8353 today!